Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or
any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities and user resumes ("iyeva.com" or "Web Site").
The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
Iyeva may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit
this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on ‘You’.
warrant to the Company that You will use iyeva.com in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Iyeva authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available on or from Iyeva.com and to access
and use the Iyeva Sites and the Iyeva Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or
from the Iyeva Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of Iyeva.com, and of all other websites under the
Company's control, whether partial or otherwise (Iyeva.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the
“Iyeva Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Iyeva
content (collectively, "Iyeva Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Iyeva
Content is the property of Iyeva or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on
the Iyeva Sites is the exclusive property of Iyeva and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Unauthorized use of the Iyeva Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly
prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Iyeva
Content on any authorized copy You make of the Iyeva Content. You may not sell or modify the Iyeva Content or reproduce, display,
publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Iyeva Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with
products or services that are not those of Iyeva, in any other manner that is likely
to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Iyeva's intellectual property rights.
Any code that Iyeva creates to generate or display any Iyeva Content or the pages making up any Iyeva Site is also protected by Iyeva's copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the Iyeva Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation,
by uploading or republishing Iyeva Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the Iyeva Content in any other
database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any Iyeva Content
or the pages making up any Iyeva Site which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these
Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
1. in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
2. in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
3. that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
4. that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging,
relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
5. harm minors in any way,
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
7. impersonate another person or entity,
8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Iyeva’s
computer systems or site or Iyeva’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
9. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
1. accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
2. attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
3. attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Iyeva Site, overloading,
"flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
4. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve,
and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
and agree that the Company may disclose to third parties, on an anonymous basis, certain aggregate information contained in your registration application. The Company will not disclose to any third party your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or
appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
Please see the Company's Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of the applicable class, or learning material,
product or service, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
The job posting, resume database (“Iyeva Resume Database”) and other features of the Iyeva Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Iyeva Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes.
Your use of the Iyeva Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Iyeva. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Iyeva, the terms of your contract will prevail.
The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Iyeva Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently,
and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Iyeva account and Iyeva Services.
You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Iyeva Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You.
You agree to immediately notify Iyeva of any unauthorized use of Your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Iyeva Sites. Iyeva is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Iyeva Site and Iyeva shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Iyeva Site.
You understand and acknowledge that if You cancel Your employer account or Your employer account is terminated, all Your account information from Iyeva, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Iyeva's databases.
Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Iyeva’s web servers.
In order to protect our Iyeva Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Iyeva reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Iyeva deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. Iyeva does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
1. any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Iyeva;
2. misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Iyeva’s reasonable discretion;
3. the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Iyeva;
4. the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
5. more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
6. inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
7. Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
1. post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment,
equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
2. post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise
required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
3. post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
4. post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Iyeva or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Iyeva;
5. sell, promote or advertise products or services;
6. post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship,
multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
7. post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
8. post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly
describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
9. advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
10. request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
11. endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
12. promote a particular religion;
13. post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions in compliance with the laws of respective State jurisdiction; and except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her
• racial or ethnic origin
• political beliefs
• philosophical or religious beliefs
• membership of a trade union
• physical or mental health
• sexual life
• the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or
• Age .
You shall use the Iyeva Resume Database as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Iyeva. You shall use the Iyeva Resume Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws,
and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Iyeva Resume Database to any third party, unless You are an authorized recruitment agency,
staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Iyeva Resume Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. You shall not share Resume Database seat-based license
login credentials with any other party, nor share Resume Database pay-per-view license login credentials with any party.
1. for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
2. to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or,
if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
Recruiters associated with Iyeva’s paid Clients, Customers/ Employers can create their Individual recruiter profile on Iyeva website, which shall be registered by Iyeva at its sole discretion. These recruiters will function as authorized users of their company’s Iyeva account(s).
They can use their profile to manage their company’s profile, post jobs, do database searches and perform other recruitment related activities for their company.
They can have a direct connect with the jobseekers, who can follow them to know about their activities.
Such authorized recruiters shall be solely responsible for managing Professional Networking profile and will not be able to represent the same account as soon as their engagement terminates with their respective Company. However, such recruiter’s Professional Networking profile will be there on
Iyeva’s Professional Network containing the basic information of such recruiters along with the followers, which can be used by the recruiter for any other Iyeva Employer on association with the other Iyeva Employer. Iyeva reserves the right to delete or remove of any such individual
authorized recruiters without notice if it comes to Iyeva's knowledge or if it is otherwise notified to Iyeva that it infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trade Mark,
Copy right and / or any other intellectual property right and Iyeva may also terminate access to its Website permanently.
Iyeva's paid clients/customers who use the site for their recruitments related requirements, and who will now be able to leverage the network through their authorized recruiters. As part of Professional Networking , the company would be able to connect with a larger audience by having direct
followers of their profile, and also through connections of their recruiters. Through their company profile,
they will be able to showcase their company environment, policies & other important information, and engage jobseekers through Polls & Surveys.
They will have sole responsibility of authorizing & managing the recruiters associated with their profile at their own discretion. In the event any of the Employer recruiter’s, engagement terminates with the Employer, having Iyeva’s Professional Networking representation for the Employer,
it shall be the sole responsibility of the Employer to immediately notify Iyeva about the termination of engagement with the said recruiter and appointment of a new recruiter.
Employer shall ensure to keep informed Iyeva changes / updates in their recruiters as and when any changes thereof from time to time.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY IYEVA SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY IYEVA SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY IYEVA SITE OR THE IYEVA CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE IYEVA SITES AND IYEVA CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IYEVA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY IYEVA SITE OR ANY IYEVA SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY IYEVA SITE AND ITS SERVERS
ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF ANY IYEVA SITE OR THE IYEVA CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, IYEVA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE IYEVA SITES AND IYEVA CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. IYEVA, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IYEVA MAKES NO
WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE IYEVA CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IYEVA, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY IYEVA SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY IYEVA SITE AND THE IYEVA CONTENT,
WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT IYEVA IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, IYEVA'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY IYEVA SITE OR YOUR USE OF THE IYEVA CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE), WILL NOT EXCEED INR 1,000.
The Iyeva Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Iyeva of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Iyeva is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content
or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
You agree not to resell or assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of any Iyeva Site.
We appreciate you contacting us.
One of our customer happiness members will be getting back to you shortly.